» Selling Process On Sawdagger
5.1. Selling basic
5.1.2. Tips for successful selling
5.1.4. Different ways to sell on Sawdagger
5.1.2. Tips for successful selling
Posting your product/services
- Make sure you know the rules for sellers before posting on sawdagger.com. If you're not sure that your product/services is allowed, check our prohibited and restricted product/services policy.
- Take a pictures of your product/services in a well-lit area. Effective pictures that are sharp and bright will help sell your product/services. Evenly distributed artificial or natural light is better than a camera's flash for most product/services. A tripod steadies your camera and ensures your picture will be in focus.
- Choose the most specific category available to help buyers find your product/services.
- Help buyers find your posting with a title that is clear, complete, and descriptive. Say exactly what the product/services is even if the title repeats the category name and include details. Imagine you are the buyer when you create the title and description for your posting. What would you want to know about the product/services? What are its most appealing characteristics? What words might you use to search for your product/services?
- Plan your pricing strategy.
Communicating with buyers
- Ensure that you attract the right buyers for your product/services by selecting buyer requirements and using buyer management tools including the blocking buyers feature.
- Be sure that your contact information and email address are correct and up to date. Check your personal information to make sure it is correct. Also, check that any spam blocking software you have installed doesn't prevent a buyer from communicating with you.
- Plan for alternate computer access. If you have computer or connection problems, or need to be away from your computer, you can access your sawdagger.com account using any computer with Internet access.
Maintaining buyer satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining buyer satisfaction will help you build a solid reputation as a trustworthy seller on sawdagger. Ultimately, a good reputation will help drive your sales activity.
- Sellers are expected to consistently perform in a manner that results in a high level of buyer satisfaction. When a seller posts a product/services on sawdagger.com, and a buyer buys the product and buyer have entered into a contract that both members are expected to honor. If the seller doesn't live up to this agreement, it leads to a bad buyer experience.
- Providing great service is key to your selling success.
- Providing great customer service and reasonable prices and shipping costs are key in determining your position in Best Match.
- Good practices that help you promote buyer satisfaction include:
- Accurately describing the condition, size, and quality of the product/services
- Honoring original terms when you accept payment for an product/services at the end of a successful sale
- Promptly shipping the product/services with appropriate packaging after payment has been received
- Responding promptly and courteously to questions from the buyer
- Communicating with the buyer about when the product/services will ship
- Issuing refunds in a timely manner if you accept returns or when there are problems with delivery
- Quickly resolving problems directly with the buyer so the buyer doesn't have to contact sawdagger. If a buyer does open a case in the Resolution Center, reply quickly and address the buyer's concerns
126.96.36.199. How to Post fixed price?
5.1.3. Completing the sales